TREKKING CARACREMADA (english)
The route of the Caracremada is a circular trekking of 3 to 6 days that unites the main mountains of the Pre-Pyrenees of Alt Berguedà and Alt Solsonès.
We will visit the most emblematic mountains of the Catalan Pre-Pyrenees (Rasos de Peguera, Serra de Ensija, Pedraforca, Serra del Verd, Serra del Port del Comte, Serra del Busa), and different towns such as Gósol and Sant Llorenç de Morunys.
The main features are:
- Great variety of landscape, fauna and flora.
- Practical trek from April to November.
- Winter version with snowshoes (January and February)
- The historical ones: towns, castles, churches, ski slopes, mining centers, millenary cattle ranches, museums, maquis shelters, etc.
- Overnight stays in shelters and villages.
- Points of touristic and historical interest: towns, castles, churches, ski slopes, mining centers, millenary cattle ranches, museums, maquis shelters, etc ...